Tuesday, September 26, 2017

5 for 5!!

Saturday was HOT!!

But this kid still ran a great race and so did the rest of the team.  David came in 9th place, and the team took first place overall!  Way to go Mustangs!!



We were supposed to go camping in Central Lake (where the meet was), but decided at the last minute to not go, which was disappointing ... but since we didn't go camping I was able to get a little more crafting in this weekend than I probably would have.  I finished the last of the squares I needed to sew together for my Cubbyhole Quilt. Hopefully next weekend I'll be able to start laying it out and sewing it all together!
 
 It's Homecoming week in Mustang Territory ... the boys have a 1/2 day of school today (Tuesday) and another 1/2 day tomorrow ... seems weird, but that's the way the schedule rolls.  Friday will be a busy day with the parade, and ball game, etc.  David was voted onto the Homecoming Court and has his tux all ordered ... I will be sure to share pictures of him all dressed up later this week.

Hope everyone has a great week.

More later,
~Kati

No comments: