Absolutely loved it!! Just a touch of suspense/mystery and a great story with a romance that you know will come to fruition, but aren't really sure how until the very end.
I’m glad Julia Klassen took the time to make this book with as much historical detail as possible it made the reading experience much more fun. The only thing I didn’t like about the book was towards the end, the plot slowed a bit, and there was a mystery added that was interesting, but it just felt like it dragged the rest of the plot as well.
1 comment:
I’m glad Julia Klassen took the time to make this book with as much historical detail as possible it made the reading experience much more fun. The only thing I didn’t like about the book was towards the end, the plot slowed a bit, and there was a mystery added that was interesting, but it just felt like it dragged the rest of the plot as well.
Post a Comment