A Prairie Christmas Collection: 9 Historical Christmas Romances from America's Great Plains by Tracie PetersonMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a really nice collection of Christmas stories. A couple of the stories felt a bit rushed in the "climax", but I think sometimes that's just the way short stories are, they have to pull things together a lot faster due to their shortened nature. Each story was about 50 pages long, which was nice -- I could read one or two in a sitting, and not have to remember what was going on in the book when I was able to pick it up again, which this week was nice, since I haven't had any large chunks of time to read. I think my favorite story in this collection was "Circle of Blessings" (Raney).
View all my reviews
3 comments:
I saw you linked to Creative Madness Mama's review list! I've been wanting to read this collection. It's good to know you enjoyed it!
I think this just great for a Chfistmas read. It reminds me of a group author blog from either last year or the year before where various authors wrote stories per day for Christmas.
This sounds great! I like your short and sweet reviews :)
Post a Comment