Monday, May 14, 2007

Easter, Camping Trips and T-Ball!

We realize it has been awhile since we've posted to our blog -- we are sorry, (as always)!

Easter was cold but a nice time spent with our family! The Easter Bunny brought us some new books and a little bit of candy!

Mom has been playing around a little and has figured out how to add some links along the side bar (look to the right in the new "Our Photo Albums" area) and this is where she will be able to add more pictures, so instead of putting them in with our posts, if we have a lot we want to share she will make a link and tell you about it in the post. So ... check out the link for Holland Pics to see pictures from our recent camping trip to Holland, MI. Daddy couldn't go with us because he is in charge of the MS play and that was the weekend they were performing so Mommy, Jonathan and I went over and met up with Grandma/Grandpa Hill and Uncle Ron/Aunt Christie/Brandon. Mommy was quite proud of herself for getting us over there and back all by herself! We had a lot of fun and we saw more Tulips in more colors than we could have ever imagined existed.

I've started T-Ball practice. I'm pretty good at throwing and hitting, but still working on catching the ball. I'm not really even on a T-Ball team this year, I've moved up a level and we don't use a "T" at all -- we have to hit the ball off the coach's pitch. I'm looking forward to our first game in a couple of weeks.

It's hard to believe we only have 13 days of school left. This year has really gone by fast. Check back soon, I always have something to say :-)
~David

No comments: