Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!












Yep ... believe it or not, it's my 4th birthday! We spent the day in a rather uneventful way. Since we had a basketball game last night we needed to go grocery shopping this morning. We went to Greenville this morning to Big Boy for breakfast with the intentions of going shopping after that, but David was not feeling well, so mommy and daddy decided we'd better bring him home, so mommy went back to Greenville and did the shopping by herself. Later in the afternoon I got to open my presents and then we got pizza for dinner. I got the Operation game I've been saying I wanted for the past month or so ... mommy and daddy say the makers of the game have really toned down the sound effects on it. They say it was a lot louder when they were kids. David and I need to work on our operating skills, but we are having fun trying to remove all the parts without hitting the sides.
~Jonathan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthdau Jonathan.
I can see it was a lot of FUN.

Jerry

Anonymous said...

You are too old. Four??? Where has the time gone? Maybe your dad needs to get you a drumset for your next birthday!! That would be about as loud as the Operation game your mom and dad used to play. We hope you had a great birthday.

Unknown said...

That's funny...I think the Operation game is louder now than in the past! Maybe it's because I'm getting old. Jenna received that game from Santa this year. Enjoy and have fun.